Wishlist Auto Protect Pro allows you to automatically change your content’s protection settings at any time or date you want.
You can move your content’s protection from one membership level to another, change the protection settings after a period of time to protect or unprotect.
You can see all the protection variations right below:
Using Wishlist Auto Protect Pro you can automatically change your content’s protection settings however you want to.
In the table below you will find all the available protection variations:
- “From” – The current protection settings of the content
- “To” – The future protection settings as defined inside Wishlist Auto Protect Meta box. The change will occur at the time you specify
|Unprotected||>||Protected (by level / pay-per-post)|
|Protected (by level / pay-per-post)||>||Unprotected|
|Protected by Level/s (free or paid)||>||Protected by other Level/s (free or paid)|
|Protected by pay-per-post/s (free or paid)||>||Protected by other pay-per-post/s (free or paid)|
|Protected by Level/s||>||Protected by Pay-per-post/s|
|Protected by Pay-per-post/s||>||Protected by Level/s|
- Automatically protect / unprotect content automatically after specific number of days / on a specific date
- Automatically change the content’s membership level/s after specific number of days / on a specific date (supports multiple membership level selections)
- Fully supports both free and paid pay-per-post
- A complete summary table of when the automatic protection / unprotection takes place
- A shortcode that displays the time and date until the automatic change occurs (you can insert it in any post or page)