Wishlist Auto Registration automates the registration process to any Wishlist Member based membership sites.
The plugin allows registering members automatically by using the details your members filled-in inside the shopping cart.
When members complete the payment in the checkout form, they are redirected back to the site already automatically registered and logged-in.
Inside the “after registration” page they get all the necessary login details using simple shortcodes you add to the page.
Wishlist Auto Registration & Wishlist Member Connection
The Wishlist Member plugin does not register members automatically.
Members need to fill in a registration form and only then they are registered to the membership site.
This is the exact reason why we developed Wishlist Auto Registration.
Wishlist Auto Registration does not replace the functionality of Wishlist Member, as it is not a membership plugin, but only automates the registration process of Wishlist.
It is based on Wishlist Member and if you deactivate it, it won’t work.
The Registration Process using Wishlist Auto Registration
- User clicks on the purchase link
- User is redirected to your chosen payment gateway’s registration form
- User fills-in the registration form and is redirected back to the membership site
- User is automatically registered as a member (new/ upgraded) and redirected immediately to the Thank You page
- Member gets the login information in the Thank You page using the shortcodes
Payment Gateways Supported by Wishlist Auto Registration
- PayPal (Requires only the core plugin)
- Pin Payments
- Premium Web Cart